Junior Sales Executive
This is how you support our team
As a part of our ongoing expansion, Solarwatt are seeking a Junior Sales Executive to join our expanding UK sales team. Whether you have previous sales experience or are looking to pursue a career in sales within a dynamic growing business, this could be the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the pioneers in renewable energy who have been providing premium quality, solar PV products & solutions for the last 30 years.
At Solarwatt it is our mission to be the lifelong companion for people who want to produce their own clean energy. Founded in Dresden, Germany in 1993, we are the European market leader in glass-glass solar panel technology. Solarwatt remains at the forefront of research, innovation, and production and in our commitment to shaping energy transition by Powering A Better Tomorrow.
Our ideal candidate will help grow and support our UK customers whilst nurturing pipeline opportunities through sales methodologies and high-level prospecting. Supporting the wider sales team by driving solarwatt solutions and services to our customers.
This is a hybrid role, part home based, and part based at our newly established office in Shepperton, Surrey - so this is an exciting time to join our growing team! Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will ideally be based locally.
What will you be doing?
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company;
- Growing turnover from existing accounts;
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, events, and high-level prospecting;
- Articulating the solutions and services available and tailoring it to client-specific needs;
- Providing sales support services including PV system design support;
- Meeting set targets and working closely with marketing and sales by methodically working on, and following up on, a variety of proactive sales activities;
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs;
- Making use of technology to set up meetings, webinars, and other digital events whilst travel is limited
What do we expect from you?
- Very customer-oriented with a drive to deliver on promise and you will love engaging with customers;
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills;
- Be proactive and driven with a problem-solving mentality;
- Be target driven and capable of hitting KPI's and activity levels;
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM advantageous;
- Be an experienced Business Development Executive with a proven track record OR be a junior candidate with a REAL desire to get into sales!;
- Have a passion for making the world a better place and renewable energy.
- English native
- German / Dutch non-essential but helpful
What Solarwatt offers
- Excellent salary and benefits package including contributory pension, bonuses, medical insurance BUPA, 25 days holiday;
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded professionals;
- Ongoing training and personal development;
- The chance to work on sales campaigns for fun and challenging projects!;
- REAL opportunities for rapid career progression for top performers into a variety of other roles.