Customer Service & Internal Sales Support
This is how you support our team
Do you want to work for a European Market leader in Renewable Energy selling the best quality and most reliable Solar PV products and solutions?
Our ideal candidate will be customer service focused, motivated, organised; a pro-active individual with a good understanding of the customer focused sales process; working within the operations team providing support to our sales team and customers in a wide-ranging role.
Location: Shepperton, Middlesex.
- United Kingdom
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales/inside sales administration
- Relevant degree/qualification or equivalent business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable/proficient with main IT packages; SAP, MS suite/Outlook, MS Teams, CRM (Salesforce)
- Good organisation skills, methodical, accurate, disciplined
- Good communication skills, friendly, eloquent, professional
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Calm approach to problem solving
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Some sales experience an advantage
- Flexible approach to day-to-day requirements
- Fluent English
- German or Dutch: basics are an advantage
- MS Suite/Outlook/Teams
- Highly motivated, positive attitude with a hands-on mentality
- A real team player (you will be in regular contact with different departments in different countries)
- You have a flexible mind-set
- You are creative and open minded and dare to think out of the box
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are goal oriented and and can multi-task effectively and efficiently
- You are eager to learn
- You are passionate and enjoy a challenge
What Solarwatt offers
- A very varied and responsible job
- A pleasant working environment and a fun team in a great location: the Shepperton Marina
- Short communication lines, open atmosphere
- A laptop
- Gym membership
- 25 paid holidays based on 37.5 hours a week plus bank and public holidays
- Your salary is in accordance with your education, age and experience, and we offer excellent secondary employment conditions as well
SOLARWATT is one of Germany's pioneers in solar energy and develops solar panels, home batteries and energy management systems. The company was founded in 1993 and produces innovative quality products. With these, SOLARWATT focuses on the consumer and business markets.
SOLARWATT employs around 1000 people worldwide and works with international organizations such as BMW, Bosch and E.ON. SOLARWATT is almost 100% owned by Stefan Quandt, who is also a major shareholder in BMW.
In addition to the German headquarters in Dresden, we also have subsidiaries in the Netherlands, France, Great Britain, Italy and Spain. Installers and end users in more than 50 countries around the world are convinced of the outstanding quality of our SOLARWATT products.