Inside Sales Manager/ Floor manager - FULFILLED
This is how you support our team
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the pioneers in renewable energy who have been providing premium quality, solar PV products & solutions for the last 30 years.
At Solarwatt it is our mission to be the lifelong companion for people who want to produce their own clean energy. Founded in Dresden, Germany in 1993, we are the European market leader in glass-glass solar panel technology. Solarwatt remains at the forefront of research, innovation, and production and in our commitment to shaping energy transition by Powering A Better Tomorrow.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced and ambitious sales manager who is driven to succeed. Supporting the UK Sales Director, you will be a motivated team-player who will inspire others with the latest sales methodologies and the desire to maximise both commercial objectives and sales function process.
This is a hybrid role, part home based, and part based at our newly established office in Shepperton, Surrey – so this is an exciting time to join our growing team! Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will ideally be based locally.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and oversee the work of inside sales activities;
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales;
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs;
- Coordinate sales projects to meet deadlines;
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports, and suggest improvements;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts;
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products;
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement;
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met;
- Build an open-communication culture inside your team.
What do we expect from you?
- 3-5 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager;
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel;
- In-depth understanding of the sales process;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed;
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration, or similar relevant field;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks;
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills;
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills;
- Strong work ethics;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- English native
- German / Dutch non-essential but helpful
What Solarwatt offers
- Excellent salary and benefits package including contributory pension, bonuses, medical insurance BUPA, 25 days holiday;
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded professionals;
- Ongoing training and personal development;
- The chance to work on sales campaigns for fun and challenging projects;
- REAL opportunities for rapid career progression for top performers into a variety of other roles.